Wellmate Composite Retention Tanks
UT Quick Connect Series
Features and Benefits
- Quick Connect
- Threadless connection: Eliminates potential for cross threading and over tightening.
- Rotating connection: The fitting rotates 360°, making for a simple effective plumbing connection.
- Multiple Plumbing Connections available: Brass or plastic, NPT, BSP, Glued Socket or Sweat.
- Corrosion-proof composite construction
- One piece, seamless inner shell molded of premium high-density polyethylene
- Sturdy molded polymeric base is corrosion and impact proof
- Outer shell is a composite of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin
- Inlet/Outlet PVC Pipe Connections - allow straight through T connection on bottom of tank for ease of piping.
- Blowdown Valve - for easy removal of sludge from tank bottom
- Hydro pneumatic Convertible - optional air volume control assembly and micronizer provide for quick and easy tank conversion. Dealers no longer need to stock more than one kind of air-over-water pressure tank.
- Higher Performance - When adapted for hydro
pneumatic applications, the Universal Series provides 50% more drawdown than similarly sized conventional tanks
- Factory Backed Warranty: Five year warranty
- Light Weight – minimizes labor cost; no need for heavy equipment
- Contact tank for water treatment
- Hydro pneumatic (with purchased accessories)
UT Performance Data
outlet to floor
|UT-30||30||75||16||44-1/2||1-1/2||1-1/4 Socket Q.C.||1-1/4 Socket||25|
|UT-40||40||75||16||57-1/4||1-1/2||1-1/4 Socket Q.C.||1-1/4 Socket||28|
|UT-40SQ||40||75||21||36||2||1-1/4 Socket Q.C.||1-1/4 Socket||33|
|UT-80||80||75||21||62-3/4||2||1-1/4 Socket Q.C.||1-1/4 Socket||43|
|UT-120||120||75||24||73-1/4||2||1-1/4 Socket Q.C.||1-1/4 Socket||63|
Note: Maximum external operating temperature 120°F (49°C). Maximum internal operating temperature 100°F (38C). Minimum operating temperature 40°F (4°C). * Diameter, height and weight may vary slightly without notice.
UT Series Tank Data and Prices
*see foot note
* The Wellmate UT-120 120 gallon tank must be shipped by freight because of its size.
NOTE: Remote location deliveries, construction sites, country clubs, hydraulic lift service and etc. may be added by freight carrier and collected on delivery. Call 1-866-960-9621 so we can check with carrier if you are unsure.
Please Note: FREE shipping is to the lower US 48 States on all Wellmate Products. There is a 6% Sales Tax that applies only to Florida residents without a resale certificate.