Starite S.T.E.P. PLUS Series Storage Tank Pumps
A 4" submersible deep well pump designed to be mounted vertically in a storage tank without the use of a sleeve. It is also an excellent method of reducing the noise for pumping water into your house or other need. Its low use of power may also make it another choice for solar to 115 volt modified sine wave inverter.
Draws water in approximately 4" from bottom of the assembly. Sleeve is built in for excellent motor cooling. Cord on assembly is 10' long for extending out of tank eliminating the need for an underwater splice kit. Bottom of assembly has 3" PVC receiver for standing on platform or adjusting height from bottom.
- Clean and Gray Water… for residential, commercial, and agricultural use.
- Storage tanks, wells, aerators...
- Patented Stage System - The proven SignaSeal™ staging system utilizes a patented ceramic wear surface. When incorporated with STA-RITE’s “true” independent floating impellers, dominates with 1st-in-class performance, superior sand handling, and a thrust management staging system with industry exclusive “dry-run” capabilities.
- Superior “draw-down” capability – The ST.E.P. Plus Dominates in this class with the lowest draw-down of 4-1/2" (a standard 4" NEMA submersible only draws-down to 13-1/2").
- Reduced amp draw – The ST.E.P. Plus Dominates in this class with less energy consumption – over 25% less amp draw (9.5 amps vs. 12.7 amps, 115 volt) than a 4" NEMA submersible, reducing operating costs and extending the service life of float switch contacts.
- Cooler and quieter operation – The ST.E.P. Plus Dominates by using the pumped liquid to cool the motor as it passes over the motor. The water passing over the motor dampens the motor noise, eliminating expensive “flow-inducer sleeves” required when using a standard 4" NEMA submersible.
- Impellers – Precision molded for perfect balance… ultra smooth for the highest performance and efficiency. Allows for .080" solids.
- Shaft – Positive drive, hexagonal 7/16" – 300-grade stainless steel shaft offers generous impeller drive surfaces.
- Shaft bearing – Exclusive self lubricating Nylatron® bearing resists wear surface from sand and abrasives.
- Shell - Heavy-walled, corrosion resistant 300-grade stainless steel.
|Catalog Number||HP||Max. Load
|Cord Length||Weight||Self Installer