3" Grundfos SmartFlo
All Grundfos SmartFlo Systems - In Stock
"You may find it somewhere else for less but less always requires a sacrifice"
FedEx Express Shipping Available
Check your shipping cost or time from 33966
Note: Deduct $30 when upgrading shipping.
Call Toll Free - 1-866-960-9621 for FedEx Express Shipments.
3" Submersible Deep Well Constant Pressure System
Select shortcut below for data and prices
5GPM 10GPM 15GPM 22GPM 30GPM
The SmartFlo SQE Constant Pressure System automatically adjusts water pressure to meet your demand.
- Smart - computer-controlled components monitor your water demand and instantly adjust pressure to meet it!
- Simple - user-friendly control panel displays system status and allows you to manually adjust the pressure.
- Compact - just a pump, a small pressure tank and sleek control panel... nothing to get in your way!
- Affordable - a surprisingly economical solution to your water pressure problems!
Grundfos SmartFlo and SQE Features
- Constant pressure regulation
- Advanced communication
- Telephone modem surveillance
- Pump status readout through drop cable
(while pump is installed in the well)
- Failure analysis stores failure data
- Parameters programmable by the R100
- Programmable speed change
- Multiple pump curves with one unit
- Sensor connection (3 signals)
- Rugged design
- 1/2 - 1.5 Hp Integral motors
- Excellent sand handling capability
- High motor and pump efficiency
- Built in dry-run protection
- Overload / locked rotor protection
- Over voltage / under voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Multiple frequency input (50 - 60 Hz)
- Two voltage variants:
- 1 x 100 - 115V
- 1 x 200 - 240V
- High starting torque (even at low voltages)
- Easy to install
Get Constant Water Pressure no Matter how Much Water you Use. This is One Smart System !Great on generators !
Note; Independent testing showed that a Grundfos SQE pump only will function on a deep cycle 12 volt battery and modified sine wave inverter which meets Grundfos approved ratings of 110% of P1 applicable to each model. Testing also showed that a true sine wave inverter which meets Grundfos approved ratings of 110% of P1 applicable to each model should be used for the complete Grundfos Smartflo System.
Note: There is a FL State Sales Tax that applies to Florida residents. Shipping/Handling are to US 48 States only.
confuse feet in a graph with a measurement in depth to water or well depth.
Feet of head is a total calculation of several inputs of vertical lift in feet required of the pump.
(PSI is converted to vertical lift by multiplying desired PSI x 2.3 feet of head)
input- add 138 feet if you wish 60PSI available at pump outlet or 2.3 feet of head x PSI desired.
input - add static water level (not depth of well] This is the distance in feet to the waters surface.
input - add any additional vertical lifting (measure in feet) required to get water to its final outlet - such as (vertical measurement only) to the top of a hill or the top story of a multistory home.
input - add frictional losses in pipe from the pump to it's final outlet in feet of head by using a pipe friction chart.
After a calculation of total head in feet has been made, simply go to a graph for the GPM required. Start by drawing a line straight up from the GPM required.
Next go to the left side of graph, find the total calculation in feet and draw a line horizontally. The pump curve just above the intersection of your lines will be the pump that meets your total calculation. (this intersection should be kept close to the center of the graph so the selected pump has a reserve if needed.)
Minimum wire size chart for (SQ/SQE models only!) should be used from the fuse box to pump.
If you need help or have questions concerning your calculation please call our sales department at